Past 2015 Events at Brandywine Battlefield Park:
March 8th: Charter Day noon-4 PM
Saturday, May 16: Encampment Day, 10 AM-4 PM
Friday, June 26: Blue Rocks Baseball and Fireworks benefit at Frawley Stadium. 7:05 PM start. Click Chadds Ford Live to purchase tickets.
Late June thru early Aug: Summer History Camp, M-F, 9 AM-1 PM
Tuesday, July 14 10-3 thru Saturday, July 18 10-3, Sunday, July 19 12:30-3:30 Wineberry Days: Pick your own red raspberries. See 2015 Wineberry Days flyer for details.
Friday, September 11: Remembrance Day, 6-7 PM
Saturday, November 28: Patriot’s Day, 10 AM-4 PM with living history demonstrations, musket drills, blacksmith, house tours, 18th-century medical
Past 2014 Events at Brandywine Battlefield Park:
- March 9th: Charter Day noon-4 PM
- May 17, 18: Reenactment on the field of battle at Sandy Hollow. 10 AM-4 PM both days. Birmingham Township link: Brandywine Reenactment
- July 11: Wilm Blue Rocks Benefit Game
- Late June thru early Aug: Summer History Camp
- Sept 11: Remembrance Day, 6-7 PM
- Sept 28: Encampment Day, noon-4
- Oct 23: Dine and Donate Event
- Nov 29: Patriot’s Day, 10-4
Past 2013 Events at Brandywine Battlefield Park:
- June – August: Summer History Camp Ages K-8, included a variety of Colonial-era activities.
- July 12th: Blue Rocks Baseball benefit for the battlefield. Chadds Ford Business Association sponsored this charity event. Frawley Stadium, Wilm, DE.
- September 28th: Living History/Encampment Event
- October 26th: Halloween Event- Ghosts of Brandywine Tours
- November 2nd: 5K run organized by Media law firm Donaghue and Labrum. Course is through scenic and hilly Chadds Ford Twp.
- November 30th: Patriot’s Day