Winter at Brandywine Battlefield Park
The Brandywine Battlefield Park is currently closed for the Winter. We close annually from New Years Day – Charter Day (early March). This is our “winter session” where we wrap up the current season and get ready for the next. Even though the Visitor’s Center and Park are closed, there are still opportunities to visit!
- Group tours are still available for reservation (School field trips, Veteran groups, Boy Scouts, etc)
- Visitor’s are free to park below the gate and walk the grounds while we are closed (until dusk).
- Events are happening throughout the Winter, including Washington’s Birthday Celebration and Pulaski Day- which we will be OPEN for.
- Our Revolutionary Dining Series will be taking place at the Gables in Chadds Ford on January 22nd & February 19th
- You can still tour the areas of the Battlefield located outside our Park; check out our self-guided tour