Donate to keep History Alive!
There are many ways you can support the Brandywine Battlefield Park Associates in providing an interesting and historic experience for children and adults. What we do is on view on the Education, Events, and Tours web pages. Your support makes this work possible! Thank you
Why I should Donate
In 2009, the Brandywine Battlefield Park was forced to close by the PHMC due to budget cuts. Ten days later, we, the non-profit Brandywine Battlefield Park Associates, staffed and re-opened the park. By contributing, you help preserve an undervalued national treasure and the history it encompasses. Our park not only serves as a national icon, but as a tool for interpreting and educating young students at a time when the appreciation for history is dwindling. By donating, you help keep the dream alive of making history accessible and exciting for visitors from around the world.
Additional Ways to Help
- Press the PayPal Donate button above. Credit Cards accepted. Can also be recurring until stopped or a set number of times.
- Write a check payable to “BBPA” and mail to the address in the footer below.
- Become a member or up your membership level.
- Volunteer your time, the most precious gift of all.
- Contribute your ideas.
- By shopping at Smile.Amazon.com Amazon will donate 0.5% of all your purchases to Brandywine Battlefield. Just sign up to support Brandywine Battlefield Park Associates when on Amazon Smile here. Then do all your Amazon shopping at their Smile site. Easy.
- Give via a donor-advised fund or charitable gift trust at mutual funds or investment houses. Learn here how these tax benefits are not just for the wealthy.
- Donate or lend Revolution-era items to grow the museum.
- Sponsor an event. See BBPA-Event_Series_Sponsor to enroll.
- Hold a fund-raiser like the Chadds Ford Business Association does annually.
- Or, If you’ll be lodging locally, consider a Bed and Breakfast that participated in the Reservations for Preservation program in 2009. See the participating B&Bs at this link.
- Make a grant or challenge grant.
- By contributing, businesses can earn a tax credit thru Pennsylvania’s EITC program. BBPA-EITCbusinesspacket_2014-rev. 3 has more information.
- Consider a bequest or memoriam to BBPA.
- Or a living trust income stream.
We are legally known as Brandywine Battlefield Park Associates, Inc. (BBPA), a privately supported, Section 501 (c) (3) I.R.S. tax-exempt entity.